Monday, November 14, 2011

I Heart Faces {Autumn Splendor}

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is Autumn Splendor. I love how becoming a photographer has made me really stop and take the time to notice the beauty around me. Every day this Fall, as I drove my boys to school, we would pass through beautiful countryside with the most amazing colors of leaves. I noticed when the light was coming through the leaves in a "picture perfect" way and would grab my camera and make one of my boys pose in front of the beautiful light. Here's one from a recent shoot that says "Autumn Spendor" to me. The little guys mom thought to bring the apples and it was a great idea! Check out more at I Heart Faces! Click on the image to view it full-size:)



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how he's really digging in to that pile of apples.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for your kind comment on my Photo-challenge (black) post! Sorry it took so long for me to reply, things have been crazy with my families adoption! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share about your son's adoptions. I love seeing other people adopt. I hope your current adoption doesn't hit any snags!

    Joanna
    askingwithfaith.blogspot.com

    p.s. This picture is precious! I hope my future babies are as cute as this kid!!

    ReplyDelete